Minor Injury Treatment
At UH Occupational Health - Ashland our core competencies revolve around treating and managing the care of injured workers.
Whether you are an employer, workers' compensation managed care organization (MCO) or an injured worker, our program provides all the ingredients required to treat, manage and control costs associated with a work related injury.
For Injured Workers:
We understand your need for timely service and quality care! Don't let the many hurdles of the Workers' Compensation System get you down - count on us to provide the care you need to get back on the road to recovery. We'll complete the necessary paperwork so that your claim is processed in a timely manner!
• All physicians and specialists are Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) certified providers.
• Treatment philosophy and communication protocols designed to achieve Degree of Disability Management (DODM) benchmarking criteria.
• Convenient access to comprehensive services.
• Communication with you to assure timely return to work.
• Transitional Work Services are available to facilitate your cost containment initiatives.
Clinic Hours - Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
UH Occupational Health - Ashland
UH Samaritan Health Center, Second Floor
2212 Mifflin Avenue
Ashland, Ohio 44805
E-mail us now!