Drug and Alcohol Testing
Fact: Substance abuse is a billion dollar problem in today's workplace.
Fact: A person who abuses substance is 8 times more likely to file a workers' compensation claim as a result of his/her substance abuse.
Fact: Federal and state laws permit employers to establish a "Drug Free Workplace" program as long as it is designed and implemented in a fair and equitable manner.
The enormous impact of these facts is clear. By partnering with UH Occupational Health - Ashland, you are taking a proactive approach to adopting a drug free workplace. Our services include:
• Random Program and Administrative Services
• Collection and Sample Analysis (hair testing and other components of our service are designed to meet your specific needs)
• Same day results (for non-regulated programs only)
• Drug and alcohol testing services are offered on a walk-in basis
at our clinic on Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Post-accident drug and alcohol testing is offered on a walk-in basis at our clinic Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol services are available 24/7 through UH Samaritan Medical Center's Emergency Department.
• After hours requests are honored whenever possible. Please call UH Occupational Health - Ashland at (419) 281- 4440 to make arrangements.
UH Occupational Health - Ashland
UH Samaritan Health Center, Second Floor
2212 Mifflin Avenue
Ashland, Ohio 44805
E-mail us now!