Help Us Support Healing! Studies indicate patients heal better and faster when they are able to rest. We observe quiet time daily from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and also at the following times during the day:
2 p.m. to 3 p.m. on the Acute Medical Surgical Unit (3rd Floor)
2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the Birthing and Women's Unit (4th Floor)
Visiting hours are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. If you are a visitor during the afternoon quiet time, we encourage you to let your loved ones and other patients rest by:
- Speaking quietly.
- Turning phones and other devices to silent or vibrate.
We'll observe quiet time by
- Dimming lights on the units and in patient rooms.
- Encouraging patients to participate in quiet time.
- Addrssing noise that interferes with rest and healing.
- Holding delivery of get well cards and flowers until after quiet time.
- Keeping interruptions to a minimum.