- Samaritan Regional Health System (SRHS) is ranked by HealthGrades as #3 in Ohio for joint replacement in 2013.
- HealthGrades ranks SRHS among the top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement two years in a row (2012-2013). SRHS is also one of HealthGrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for two years in a row (2012-2013)
- SRHS is the recipient of the HealthGrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award for two years in a row (2012-2013).
- SRHS's joint replacement program is certified by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. That means Samaritan Joint Replacement meets the highest national standards for safety and quality care.
- SRHS has been recognized by HealthGrades as a 5-star hospital for joint replacement four years in a row (2010-2013).
- SRHS has been five-star rated for Total Knee Replacement four years in a row (2010-2013).
- SRHS is five-star rated for Total Hip Replacement two years in a row (2012-2013).
- 97% of SRHS joint replacement patients experienced significant or total improvement in their usual activities as a result of their new joint.
- 50% of SRHS joint replacement patients reported a total elimination of pain thanks to their procedure.
If you suffer from joint pain, talk to your physician about your options. While you are visiting this site, feel free to learn more about: joint disorders, joint replacement surgery, joint pain prevention, joint pain treatment, and water-based fitness.