For a customized approach to the health needs of YOUR employees, call 419-207-2532 or toll free at 1-800-257-9917, ext. 2532. Or, visit aims, our occupational health program.
View our popular Community Education Series, free and open to the public as part of our “health reach” to the community!
Who we are…
Health Reach has been an integral aspect of Samaritan Regional Health System for many years. Realizing your company’s greatest asset is your employees, we offer health and wellness opportunities to your workforce, providing a strong foundation for your company’s success, now and in the future.
When engaging our consultative services, not only are you taking a proactive step to better the lives of your employees, but you are doing so with health advocates on your side.
Health Reach offers…
- Cardiovascular screening and health risk appraisals
- Customized reporting and trending results for both your company and individuals
- Employee education (smoking cessation, nutrition, blood pressure management, etc.)
- Community workshops and seminars
Remember – healthy, educated employees can dramatically decrease a company’s health care costs through insurance claims. In addition…
- Companies are showing $1 - $6+ return on investment for each dollar spent on wellness
- Locally, many believe that wellness is, or soon will be, part of their strategic business planning
- Behavior and lifestyle modification takes time, dedication and commitment
- Communication and education are critical to your success
At Health Reach, in addition to strong relationships with business and industry, we also believe in our community. As previously mentioned, our popular Community Education Series is a service of Health Reach. These health forums educate and empower, with clinical expertise presented by a team of physicians, nurses, dietitians and other health care professionals. We are also available for health fairs, tailored and coordinated to achieve the desired results.
With Health Reach, the chain remains unbroken, for healthy individuals lead to educated families, creating strong communities with the undeniable result of profitable businesses.